- Proof of residence submitted is different from current Basic Health information, and it is not clear if it is an address change. Please specify if change of mailing or street address is desired.
- Income information is incomplete:
- Only three weeks' worth of pay stubs are received and no explanation of the fourth week's pay
- No information received on the spouse
- No information on the pay stubs to show the time period covered
- Other income had been reported, such as SSI or L&I, but new income statements don't include it nor explain if it has ended. We must unverify the account to ask for the information.
- Sponsor uses an Declaration of Non-filing Status form when member should be sending IRS form 1040 or non-filing status transcript from IRS.
Learn about Basic Health
Top Processing Delays on Accounts